Monday, June 04, 2007

What Will Be on the Road Next?

Today I was driving north on Rt 23, headed for my 2 o'clock appointment. This is what was on the highway in front of me. It is the most gigantic load on a truck that I have ever seen.

It was a convoy.

There was a vehicle in front with a huge sign atop saying, "Oversize Load"

Same thing for the car behind it.

As if I needed a sign to know it.

It kind of made me laugh, cause all I could think was that the driver sure had a full load.

I wanted to get around the convoy as soon as my little Mini could run. (And it likes to run fast.)

As continued north, I thought about how the whole scene might mimic networking -- or at least those events where there are people who are so obnoxious, that they have a OVERSIZE LOAD of themselves.

People run around them just like my Mini; as fast as they can!

And that's all I've got to say tonight!

No comments: