Friday, March 16, 2007

Nomination Series #2

So many people think that a nomination should be a big secret, that if and when the nominee wins, if should be a big surprise. Sort of like a surprise birthday party.

They couldn't be more wrong!

You see this is all about relationship development. The win is the icing on the cake. The nomination process is the cake.

Having the nominee aware and part of the writing of the application will help you to know that person that much better. Each time I have nominated someone, I find out all kinds of good stuff that I didn't know before about this person. You also get to tell your friend why you have selected them for nomination.

Think about it. How many chances do we have to tell our friend how much we admire them?

Who would you like to nominate for an award so that you can tell them how much they mean to you?

1 comment:

Angie Weid said...

My Mom.

She allows me the opportunity to do what I do. She is the best! My plan is to take her to Hawaii by next year, that is her dream vacation. Just me and her.

Do you know of a "greatest mom in the world" award? I would love to nominate my mom.