Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Quality vs Quantity

This is an unbelievably busy week.

Yesterday was the first day of our one to one networking contest. I had five appointments in all, and also had to get the oil changed in my car, so that it would be ready to travel to Pittsburgh this afternoon for their International Networking Day celebration. My friend, Sandy Pirwitz, Sandy's Stuff for Women, is going with me. We'll have a giant four hour, one to one on the way there and then the same tomorrow morning on the way back. This trip will hinder our ability to get lot of numbers (of one to one meetings) for the contest, but I look at it as quality, instead of quantity. Sandy and I are in Master Mind together and also have known of each other for a long time, but this will be the first time we have time to really discuss thoughts, ideas and beliefs. Our relationship will hit a new, more solid level as a result of the trip.

With whom would you like to have the luxury of a 8 hour conversation?

No comments: