Friday, January 07, 2011

"You Won't Believe......."

CHANGE

No one is very comfortable with it.

But I think we need to keep in mind that without change our world probably would not exist today. The dinosaurs might have taken over the world and eaten until there was no food and then died. Pretty awesome thought.

So in the past couple days several people I've chatted with have had the gloom and doom mantra.

Now, I would not ever be called Pollyanna, but I do like to look on the bright side of things. My son, Greg Peters, has worked very hard to get me to that place. I just like to look forward. If there is a hitch in the git along, then my forward motion helps me to figure out another way to approach.

So for those who want to bring me down. Forget it. Call me the ostrich with my head in the sand, but so be it. But my theory is that you can either be a whiner or be a doer.

Which one are you?

No comments: