Thursday, February 27, 2014

Natural Sleep Aid

I was in a meeting the other day where my goal was to stay awake!  You see, the leaders of the meeting were determined to use lingo and obtuse language.  One such phrase was "utilized methodology." 

Now I bring my sleepy problem to you to ask you if you are using words that may be off-putting to the very people you want to connect with.  Think about recent conversations with prospects.  Did their eyes glaze over because of the stilted conversation.  And I use that term loosely, because when industry specific words are being used, it is not really a conversation but more a monologue.

Did you utilize methodology to determine the necessities of your prospect.....

OR

Did you ask a few questions to find out how you can help to solve your prospect's needs?

No comments: