Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Double Digits

Yep, that's right. As a kid, I could not wait for December 10th to roll around because then it meant that with a two digit day we were getting serious about Christmas. And it did take FOREVER to get there. I thought about writing this blog on Sunday, but now as an adult the 10th came and went in such a rush, that I didn't make the time to write.

Scott Ginsberg recently threw out a challenge in one of his posts about having a platform. He suggested that bloggers -- serious bloggers -- write a post everyday for six months. Hmmmm. Can I do it???

I'll have to have an accountability partner. Want to keep me on the straight and narrow. Volunteer to keep me in line!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby,

If I don't have to be a nag, I would love to volunteer to help you keep on the straight and narrow of blogging every day for 6 months. Yikes, that is a long time. Let me know if I can help you with this challenge.

hellomynameisscott said...

You can do it Deb! I believe it you.

:)