Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the Rest of the Story Is....

Today I found out that a networking event I was involved with the early part of February was a success.

Well, actually that evening I thought it was a success, but today I got the stats!

It was during International Networking Week, which is the first full week in February. A group of us in Findlay decided to put together an occasion that would help all the organizations in town to become more successful. What that meant for most of the groups that played, was to gain more members.

Today, I met with Mike Pepple, from First Federal Bank. In our wide-ranging conversation I found out that Mike is the proud dad of 11 year old twin sons. I also found out that his Kiwanis Club realized 7 new members as a result of having an exhibit table at the event.

That is what networking is all about as far as I'm concerned. Helping others to be more successful!

No comments: