Friday, May 09, 2008

Punishment

I'm laughin'

A few people who attended the Tuesday night Certified Networker graduation have remarked that it was cruel punishment to have everyone talk about their favorite pizza topping.

Now, just to make sure that you know that we weren't that cruel, we did have food for people, but it was not pizza.

I guess many people headed out for their favorite pizza parlor after the event was done.

Talk about hidden marketing! I should be getting a commission for all the pizza sold in Toledo on Tuesday night.

Right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, as I was driving to the event that night. I thought to myself that I should have stopped and asked a pizza joint on W. Central if they would be willing to donate a pizza or two in exchange for promotion at the event.

Next time we'll have to do that. And the question could be something related to Mexican food, my fav!