Saturday, March 04, 2006

Now I'm Ready for Vacation For Sure!

It's a ritual. Getting a pedicure is always on the task list before vacation. Fitting this wonderful luxury into the schedule is sometimes a challenge, but I ALWAYS manage. Within the past year or so I've found the best person for pedicures. Dawn works at HMH Wellness Center, and while she does both toes and fingers, she says that she does get a lot of call for pretty toes. I always let Dawn pick the color for vacation and this year she chose You Rock-Apulco Red. My husband, Steve bought a kite to fly on the beach, but I think my pedicure is a much more practical approach to getting ready to leave!


What rituals do you have when you think about vacation?

1 comment:

Deerfield Beach Pool repairs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.