Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Mini Smile

It happened again today. I just got out of my little yellow and black Mini Cooper to go to the Post Office, and a person I didn't know came up and started asking me questions about the car. Scott Ginsberg, author of 'The Power of Approachability,' has really gotten me thinking about what I can do to be more approachable. While I think I can always improve, what I was missing was the welcoming message that is already out there. Ever since I bought this car almost two years ago, it has brought smiles to my life! I don't know whether it is the bright yellow color, or the design, but people are always grinning when they begin the conversation with, "Hey do you like that little car?"


What about you makes people smile and begin a conversation?

No comments: