Here it is!
- 1. Curiosita-An insatiably curious approach to life and an unrelenting quest for continuous learning.
- 2. Dimostrazione- A commitment to test knowledge through experience, persistence, and a willingness to learn from mistakes
- 3. Senazione- The continual refinement of the senses, especially sight,as the means to enliven experience.
- 4. Sfumato- (literally “Going Up In Smoke”)- A willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox, and uncertainty.
- 5. Arte/Scienza- The development of the balance between science and art, logic and imagination. “Whole-brain” thinking.
- 6. Corporalita – The cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness, and poise.
- 7. Connessione- A recognition of and appreciation for the interconnectedness of all things and phenome.na. Systems thinking.